Contact UsBoatshed Brixham
About Boatshed Brixham
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 20 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
- Today, we have a team of about 120 specialist brokers, sales agents and representatives
- Operating from 63 locations
- In 18 countries
- Supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals
As well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine Federation, the Boat Retailers and Brokers Association, the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems.
- Today, we have over 600,000 registered customers looking for boats.
- Our website attracts over 210,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.
- 2014 Market report for used boats
- Avoid the pitfalls when buying or selling a boat
- Growing our Network New Boatshed Offices and locations
- UK and European VAT issues Explained by a leading industry expert
- Fashion meets Boatshed Why are Boatshed businesses developing in tandem with well known fashion industry Celebs?
- Online boat Auctions The future of boat sales?
- Search for a boat
- Sell your boat
Alan, Superb work and very well done. Alan Nash and Boatshed Suffolk have done exactly what they promised to do – I am genuinely impressed Alan and coming from a sales background, that takes a lot. Your commission has been well and truly earned and furthermore – a beer or two! I really appreciate your work.Derek J
Following the recent sale I found boatshed very professional well up on all needed information with very frequent updates and very quick to return calls etc Would not hesitate to use them again in the futureS Dunn
We can not say enough about the help you have given us with sorting out the boat and subsequent repairs and helping us to achieve a good deal on the purchase. A better and more helpful and professional job would be virtually impossible to find. ThanksPat & Ian